Our equipment for rolling sheet metal shells is represented by Hydraulic CNC 4 Roller Rolling Machine CNC W12-8x2000 and three-roll rollers TRM 1250 / 90-3 with a manual drive.Hydraulic CNC 4 Roller Rolling Machine has the following characteristics:
- The maximum thickness of sheet metal is 8 mm for carbon steel, 5 mm for stainless steel;
- Maximum rolling width - 2000 mm;
- The minimum rolling diameter is 300 mm.
The machine allows the rolls installation (supply and adjustment of parallelism and taper), adjust the speed and direction of rolls rotation from the digital control panel. To extract the finished product, the rollers are equipped with a hydraulic folding bearing. The shells produced by the rollers have the shape of a round or oval cylinder, and cone-shaped shells can also be produced.Three-roll rollers TRM 1250 / 90-3 with a manual drive have the following characteristics:
- Maximum metal thickness - 3 mm for carbon steel, 3 mm for stainless steel;
- The maximum rolling width - 1250 mm;
- The minimum rolling diameter is 100 mm.
To extract the finished product, the rollers are equipped with a folding shaft. The produced shells are cylindrical in shape.